1. Video not loading?
We use Wistia to host our videos. To see if Wistia is having an issue please visit: http://wistia.com/plp/free-video-hosting If this video is having the same problems, then the problem is with Wistia and you may need to wait a few hours while their servers recover.
From Wistia, we've also gotten some tips for troubleshooting video issues:
- In general, one of the first things we suggest is clearing the browser cache and resetting the router (it's a preliminary step we like to rule out immediately).
- Does the problem persist in other browsers?
- Similar to the above, I'd also recommend testing in different devices or networks. This can be helpful in seeing how widespread or narrow the problem is.
- The minimum viable connection speed to stream Wistia video reliably is about 768 kilobits per second (equal to .768 megabits per second), but we recommend a connection speed of at least 5 megabits per second for an optimal experience with HD playback.
2. Audio and Video out of sync?
This issue is the most common with Firefox browsers. Try viewing the video using a different browser (Chrome or Safari) and see if the problem persists.
Since Firefox recently ceased using Flash, Wistia has changed all their videos to use HTML5 on Firefox browsers, so this may have resolved the issue.
3. Other Problems?
If you're having another issue — perhaps with the video? our player? or the content? — please let us know right away.
In your message include the following:
- Which page are you on? (URL)
- What browser are you using?
- Where are you located?